2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari from Kigali
2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari from Kigali is a short safari tour package that takes you through to the south western part of Uganda to a home of the half population of endangered mountain gorillas that are remaining in the world famously known as Bwindi impenetrable national part and encounter your closest cousins which are said to share 98% DNA for human genes. The journey starts from Kigali and ends in Kigali. From Kigali town you connect to chanika border continue to kanungu district till to the main national park, a journey that lasts 4hours drive.
Highlights of 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari from Kigali
- Day 1: Pick up and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking and Return to Kigali
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Transfer to Bwindi :On the day 1 ,our safari drive will pick you from your hotel in Kigali town or on your arrival at Kigali international Airport to transfer you to Bwindi impenetrable national park in south western region of Uganda. Depending on the time ,you can first visit the genocide and after have lunch .Then proceed to drive through the city of thousand hills as drive to chanika border to border cross to Uganda .You will continue to drive to kanungu district while passing through rural areas till the main destination .You will arrive at the park check in at the lodge. Have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking and return to Kigali
- Gorilla trekking: On you last day in the park, you will have to wake up early in the morning have breakfast at 6:30 and check out of the lodge at 7:00am, your drive –guide will pick you up from your lodge with packed lunch and drives you to park headquarter at 7am.At exactly 8am meet a ranger to Bwindi forest trail heads to trek gorilla family in one of the four sectors in the park. This experience can take 30 to 8 hours depending on their precious location as you walk long distance in steep within rain overhead before trekking any gentle gorillas. But once you find them, you’re given one hour to spend with them while learning their amazing lifestyle, behaviors and above all have great chance to get close face to face with Uganda’s very own get apes in the Mist.
- Return to Kigali: After trekking you will drive out of the park and return to Kigali town to be dropped to your hotel or at Kigali International Airport to catch up with you flight.
End of 2 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking from Kigali