3 Days Nkuringo Gorilla Trekking with Lake Mutanda Safari
3 Days Nkuringo Gorilla Trekking with Lake Mutanda Safari: The 3 Days Nkuringo Gorilla Trekking with Lake Mutanda is a Uganda safari that takes you Bwindi impenetrable national park and encountered gorillas in one of the four sectors found in the park known as Nkuringo sector and the others include Ruhija sector, Rushanga and Buhoma sector .The park is a home of over 480 individual mountain gorillas which are account to more than the remaining world’s great apes. Bwindi impenetrable forest has more than 19 habituation Mountain Gorilla families ready to experience in gorilla trekking expedition and thus leave with life changing adventure once in life time .Travelers will also have a chance of visiting Uganda’s famous water of Lake Mutanda which is one of the most scenic lakes in Africa found in the foothills of the Virunga Ranges. On your visit to Lake Mutanda you will enjoy canoeing ,community walk /Visiting Batwa pygmies ,canoeing with rewarding view of the volcanoes .From Kampala to Nkuringo sector in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park takes 8 to 9 hour drive. By Air from Entebbe international Airport lasts 2 hours to land to kihihi Airstrip while using domestic flight ‘’Aero link’’.
Summary of 3 Days Nkuringo Gorilla Trekking with Lake Mutanda Safari Tour.
- Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park
- Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi
- Day 3: Canoeing and Return to Kampala /Entebbe
Day 1: Pick up and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest National park
- Transfer to Bwindi National Park: On your day 1, our drive will pick you up from your hotel in Kampala or on arrival at Entebbe international Airport for your 3 days Gorilla Trekking Safari tour at exactly 7:00am, the driver will brief you about the 3 days’ trip. After you will start the journey to south western region have a stopover at the Uganda Equator take photography for your future memorable moments and encounter the experiment made at the equator and then drive to Mbarara town at Agip motel for lunch en route .From town we shall continue to drive through Busenyi ,Ishaka while having rewarding view of tea plantation at Igara ,the route passes via Ishasha sector in Queen Elizabeth national park get a free chance to sight see the rare tree climbing lions ,some elephants ,Buffaloes ,topis .Then proceed driving through kihihi –Butagota town to Buhoma ,arrive check in at Buhoma region /sector of Bwindi impenetrable forest national park at the booked lodge ,have dinner and overnight stay has you get ready for gorilla trekking activity the following day.
Day 2: For Gorilla Trekking Experience in Bwindi impenetrable forest
- Gorilla Trekking: Wake up early in the morning have breakfast check out of the lodge, your safari drive transfers you to park head quarter with your packed lunch boxes at 7:30am and be briefed the do’s and don’ts about Gorilla trekking experience. After briefing the ranger will lead you to penetrate the impenetrable forest to look for these endangered mountain gorillas
- Gorilla trekking experience takes 2 to 8 hours depending on how fast you will locate a gorilla group and when you allocate them, trekkers are given one hour to observe their life style and behavior as you enjoy photography around and leave with unforgettable Gorilla encounter. After we drive to Lake Mutanda for dinner and overnight.
- Accommodation option: Chameleon Hill Lodge –Mid-range, Lake Mutanda Resort -Budget
Day 3: Canoeing on Lake Mutanda and Return to Kampala.
- Canoeing: Wake up on lazy morning have breakfast, check out and go for Canoe Tour on Lake Mutanda, the experience can take 2 hours visit the punishment for intriguing cultural and python Island and have a chance to see pythons, have rewardable view of the scenic lakes in Africa and after you will be dropped on the side of Lake Mutanda close to Kisoro town ,where the driver picks you and drivers you back to Kampala with lunch en route .You will be dropped to your place of residence or hotel in Kampala city or at Entebbe Airport for your next flight.
End of 3 Days Nkuringo Gorilla Trekking with Lake Mutanda Safari
- Gorilla trekking permits
- Bottled mineral water
- Canoeing activity on Lake Mutanda
- Pick up from Hotel or Airport
- An English speaking drive guide
- 4X4WD safari vehicle and fuel
- Accommodation and meals
- Lunch en route
- Drinks taken at the lodge for example hard and soft drinks.
- Tips to the porter, laundry service
- Air ticket and Visas.j
- Gorilla trekking guideline include;
- Stay in tight groups
- Children under 15 years of age is not allowed
- Travelers with flu, diarrhea are not allowed to trek.
- Flash photography is not allowed to use in the jungle because it scare the gorillas.
- Stay 7 meter a way from gorillas
- Smoking and eating in front of gorillas is prohibited.
- Keep the voice at lower level.