4 Days Bwindi Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
4 Days Bwindi Gorilla and Wildlife Safari is one of the top Uganda Safari Packages where a traveler gets a chance to view gorillas and other wildlife species, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park respectively.
Highlights of the 4 Days Bwindi Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, boat cruise
- Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Bwindi Forest
- Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Day 4: Back to Kampala /Entebbe Airport
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Transfer to Queen: Depending on travelers’ point of location, our drive or guide will pick you up but will first take you through a short 4 days safari in Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth national park. After the briefing, you will start your journey to the south western part of Uganda where on your way, you will have a stopover at the Equator and get amazed with photo shooting, visit the craft shop around then proceed to Queen Elizabeth national park a journey that last 5 to 6 hours driving from Kampala city to the main destination. You will arrive at the park check-in and lunch and get ready for an afternoon boat cruise at 2 pm along Kazinga Channel and be able to see a huge number of hippos, other wild animals can be also seen on water banks of the kazinga. After boat cruise back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation options: Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge, Kasenyi Lake Retreat Lodge & Campsite, Marafiki Safari Lodge, and Simba Safari Camp
Day 2: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park
- Transfer to Bwindi: You wake up early in the morning, have coffee tea and snacks and drive to the Ishasha sector in search for the famous tree-climbing lions and as you will be searching for these rare animals, there is a high possibility of seeing other animals like antelopes, elephants, buffaloes many more. After searching for tree-climbing lions drive back to the lodge for lunch and check out, then proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park a journey that takes 3 hours’ drive to reach there. Arrive at one of the four gorilla sectors in Bwindi – Nkuringo sector /region check-in and dinner.
- Accommodation Options: Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge, Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge, Gorilla Safari Lodge, Bwindi View Lodge & Camp Site
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: You wake up very early in the morning have enough breakfast as you prepare for your incredible gorilla trekking in the Nkuringo sector and it is easier to trek gorillas in the same region or sector near your accommodation. Your driver will pick you up with your packed lunch boxes and drives you to the briefing point where you will be briefed from and after you will meet the ranger to lead you to one of the 19 gorilla families in Bwindi. As you will be trekking you will be able to see other variety of species in the forest trail heads such primates like the blue monkey, black and white monkey, bird species as you will be listening to sweet melodies of birds. Once gorillas are found, you will be given one hour to observe their lifestyle experience as you take photos but remember this that flash dis cameras are not allowed because they may threaten them. This is a 2 to 8 hours’ activity done while experiencing the lifestyle of these great ape in their nature inhabits, requires only 8 people per group per trek and children below 15 years are not allowed to engage in this memorable experience. After gorilla trekking drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Back to Kampala/Entebbe Airport
- Departure: On your last day you will wake up have morning breakfast and snacks, check out of the lodge and drive back to Kampala but on your way, you will have a stopover at Igongo culture center in thrilling town of Mbarara, tour the Ankole culture, craft shops and after have lunch. Proceed to Kampala a journey that takes 8 to 9-hour drive to reach Kampala, be dropped your hotel in Kampala or at the Entebbe Airport to catch up your flight.
End of the 4 Days Bwindi Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
Tour includes An English speaking guide, Gorilla trekking permits, Boat cruise, Lion tracking, Pick and drop-offs, Bottled water, and 4x4WD vehicle and fuel, Accommodation
Tour excludes Air ticket, Visas, Personnel expenses such as tips, laundry, soft drinks.