6 Days Uganda Primates Tour
6 Days Uganda Primates Tour offers to you a great Uganda adventurous primates destination to encounter Mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park and Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest national park.
Highlights of the 6 Days Uganda Primates Tour
- Day 1: Pick up from Entebbe Airport
- Day 2: Entebbe and Transfer to Bwindi
- Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Day 4: Bwindi and Depart to Kibale National park
- Day 5: Chimpanzee Tracking
- Day 6: Return to Kampala
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrival: On your first day, you will arrive at Entebbe Airport, our driver–guide will be waiting for you to pick you up from Entebbe Airport and drive you to your hotel in Entebbe at Pretoria hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer to Bwindi
- Transfer to Bwindi: After your breakfast, you will get ready to start the journey to Bwindi Impenetrable national park, the journey which will start at 7 am through you will first maneuver into the city ‘’Kampala’ ’streets. After you will proceed to the Equator in kayabwe town to view the equator with illustrations made by the local guide, visit the craft shop around the equator. Then continue to Bwindi Impenetrable forest national park but you will first have en-route lunch in Mbarara at Agape hotel. After lunch proceeds to one of the four gorilla sectors in Bwindi probably in the Buhoma region arrive at the lodge in Buhoma for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation Option: Buhoma Lodge, Silverback lodge, and Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge
Day 3: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla trekking: After, an early breakfast, your driver-guide will pick you up from the lodge with you packed lunch box to go and engage in an activity that can last 2 to 8 hours but depending on the location of the gorilla family you’re to trek in. The driver will drive you to the park head equator for a short briefing about gorilla rules and regulations, after meeting the ranger to lead you to forest trails to adventure gorillas in their nature forest. Once the gorilla family is found you will be given one hour to observe these gentle gorillas learn their behave as you take photos which is an exciting experience in a lifetime. Drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight .
Day 4: Transfer to Kibale
- Transfer to Kibale: After breakfast check out from Bwindi national park transfer to Kibale National park and you will arrive at the lodge check-in, have lunch as you wait for an evening guided nature walk. After lunch, you will go for evening nature walk at Bigodi swamp a best place for birding where you won’t go missing to see variety of bird species such as weaver ,cuckoos ,Hornbills ,Crowned eagle ,kingfishers ,Flycatchers ,Collared Apalis ,Black capped apalis ,purple breasted sunbird ,African pitta ,little greenbul among other .Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Accommodation Options Primate lodge, Kibale Forest Camp, Crater Safari Lodge, and Isunga Lodge
Day 5: Chimpanzee trekking
- Chimpanzee trekking: You wake up very early in the morning, have breakfast and snacks, your driver picks you up from you’re the lodge and drive you to the park headquarter to brief you on how to behave front of chimpanzees. A range will lead you to kibale forest trails where you will view a highest concentration of primates in East Africa. Enjoy a guided nature walk while in search of chimpanzees in the tropical rain forest and on your track you will have another chance of spotting other primates like white and black colobus monkeys, red tailed monkey, blue monkeys many more. After tracking the drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Return to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: After breakfast check out of the lodge and drive back to Kampala but on your way you will have a stopover at Igongo culture centre in Mbarara visit the centre, watch the traditional dance for banyankole, craft materials, have lunch and then continue the drive to Kampala to be dropped off at your place of resident, hotel or Entebbe Airport to catch up your flight.
End of 6 days Uganda primates Tour