Park View Safari Lodge
Park View Safari Lodge is among the best lodges in Queen Elizabeth national park located near Kyambura Game Reserve with rewardable view of the rift valley lakes like Lake Edward, Lake George and stunning Kazinga channel where number of visitors enjoy their boat cruise from with spectacular viewings of water animals like crocodile, hippos plus other wild animals like buffaloes, elephant, and many others.
Park view safari lodge is an impressive 3-star lodge that amazes a number of travelers to be their own choice of an overnight stay in Queen Elizabeth national park most especially to those who come for chimpanzee tracking since it is a few kilometers away from Kyambura game reserve home to primates like the rare chimpanzees, monkeys among others.
The lodge features with well modernity restaurant which provide free breakfast to its guest, free WIFI in public areas, an outdoor pool, 24-hour health club, free self-parking is also available, it also features with a stocked bar, a poolside bar, a coffee shop or café are available on the site.
The lodge feature 25 comfortable rooms that offer deep soaking tubs, free WIFI and also a 24-hour room service and beds features with premium bedding, ceiling, free bottled water. It also provides complimentary service in bathrooms like bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, toiletries in additional rooms also have ironing boards, ceiling fans and housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
Accommodation Guest Services
- The lodge provides a 24-hour front desk where the guests are received from.
- It also offers a concierge service that help the guests to carry their luggage to their rooms.
- It offers daily housekeeping and dry cleaning services to maintain room services.
- It also provides laundry facilities to the guests and luggage storage to the visitors.
- The lodge has got well organized multilingual staff.
- They also provide ticket assistance to the guests who prefer to tour around the park.
- Park view safari lodge offers ceiling fans which keeps the room cool and favorable to the guests.
- It also offers complimentary premium bedding.
- The lodge in-room amenities were designed with bathtub or shower, free toiletries, and deep soaking bathtub.
- The lodge provides wheelchairs in order to be able to access the path of travel and parking.
- Park view safari lodge was furnished with a beautiful restaurant, equipped with professional chefs who prepare both local and international cousins who serves delicious food with free bottled water to its guests.
- They serve 24-hour room services.
- They offer a free buffet breakfast.
- The lodge’s restaurant also offers one coffee shop and the poolside bar is just near the restaurant.
Available parking and transportation
- The park view safari lodge has got free self-parking and Area for the shuttle.
- The lodge has a complimentary airport shuttle on request and provides 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle but on surcharge discounts.
- Park view safari lodge is located in the midst of the park with overlooking kazinga channel, Lake Edward and its compound is designed with beautiful garden and terrace which makes the site to look more fantastic and most of the travellers who come to encounter in Queen’s wildlife species.
- The lodge has got a well comparative front desk safe with customer care who leads you to the lodge rooms, library and serves newspapers in the lobby.
Before embarking to any area, lodges, it needs someone to first know the language spoken in the area, here at Queen Elizabeth National park languages which are spoken by the guides plus few people around include English, French, German and Spanish and many more.
- Check –in: The check-in time at park view safari lodge begins at noontime and there is a limited average minimum check-in age of 12 years old.
- Check -out: At park view safari lodge, the checkout time is before 11 am.
Special check-in instructions: At park view safari lodge, it provides a 24-hour airport shuttle service but can be available on request, what you need to do is to contact the manager in advance to make arrangements.
Pets: The lodge accepts pets but with a deposit of USD 30.0 per stay.
Park view safari lodge is comprised of family-friendly rooms with conducive services including laundry facilities, outdoor pool, free babysitting and childcare, outdoor pool, dry cleaning service come along with children’s pool where they can enjoy their evening from.
They have large-excellent rooms categorized by four twin beds, four people including up to 3 children.
They also have a layout of 2 bedrooms, in-room service with food and drinks which can be served 24hour with free bottled water. private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub.
Most of the visitors who visit Queen Elizabeth national park as a family prefers sleeping in this impressive lodge.
The room is comfortable enough with non-smoking.
Children and extra beds
At park view safari lodge, they welcome children but infants are not allowed and extra beds are not available.
Bed services: This cottage is large and provides spectacular view over the national park and the savannah. They were built with a nice balcony that rewards watching elephants through binoculars which is quite amazing. Food served here is a buffet and delicious. The staff’s members are responsive and genuine.
The deluxe cottage is composed of one queen bed and one double bed designed for two people including only one child.
- One Queen Bed and One Double bed services offered;
- The room offers 24 internet.
- Food and drinks are served 24-hour room services and free bottled water.
- The lodge provides a private bathroom and deep soaking bathtub.
- The lodge rooms also offer a ceiling fans and daily housekeeping non-smoking.
- But smoking in the room is prohibited.
Things to do owned by the lodge
- Park view safari lodge offers a 24-hour health club, to guest who like to make their body fit, here is park view safari lodge which can be your favourite one at Queen Elizabeth national park.
- The lodge also has a children’s pool and outdoor pool good for relaxation while taking cocktail drink.
- Park view safari lodge offers spa services to its guests.
- To travellers who prefer riding a bicycle, you can rent from here and enjoy your bicycle experience.
About the room rates
- The park view safari lodge bases on the charges that vary on the length of stay or choice of your room you booked.
- According to the property, there is a fee and cash deposit of USD100 per stay.
- The following fees and deposit are charged by the property at time of check-in they include;
- Airport shuttle fee, USD150 per vehicle.
- Pet deposit, USD30 per stay.
To note, the lodge’s grounds are absolutely stunning with favorable amenities, in-room service, delicious food, customer care, a relaxation outdoor pool, overlooking kazinga channel and spectacular savannah around thus making your stay at park view safari lodge marvelous and genuine.