2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari is a short safari tour package of Uganda that takes you through to the hallmark of the capital of primates in Kibale forest national park which harbours with over 1500 individual chimpanzee to over 5000 Uganda’s total of chimpanzees. Kibale forest national park is the top visited national park about the primate’s safari destination in Uganda. Kibale forest national park is located in western direction of Uganda estimating 5 to 6 hours’ drive from west of Kampala main city and is a home to over 13 primate’s species such chimpanzees, white and black monkeys, blue monkeys, Red tailed monkeys, grey mangabey, mammals, bird life species among others.
Summary of 2 days Kibale Chimpanzee Tracking Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale National park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale forest and back to Kampala.
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale National park
- Transfer to Kibale: Early in the morning, you will be picked from your hotel in Kampala main city, our safari drive will brief you about the 2 days Kibale Chimpanzee trekking Uganda Safari and then after start you journey to kibale forest national park. You will have a stopover in a beautiful town of Fort portal for lunch en-route and after lunch go visit the Amabere Ga Nyina Mwiru or crate lakes. Proceed to kibale national park arrive in the evening hours at the lodge. Have dinner and overnight stay.
- Accommodation Option: Kyaninga lodge, Chimpanzee forest Guest House, and Primate Lodge
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest and Back to Kampala
- Chimpanzee Tracking & Back to Kampala: On day 2 as your last day of safari in the park, you wake up early in the morning have breakfast with delicious snacks, check out of the lodge. Your driver will pick you up and transfer you to the tourism centre with your packed lunch box to have a short briefing about the do’s and don’ts of chimpanzee tracking. The track can take 2 to 7 hours tracking in the forest. And when chimps are found, you will be given one hour to watch your closest relative in their nature inhabit of Kibale forest as well as taking photographs.
- After tracking, return to your place of resident or at the Entebbe International Airport to catch up your next flight.
End of 2 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Tracking Uganda Safari