3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari is a short Uganda Safari Package that will give a traveler the best of wildlife tours in Uganda. Queen Elizabeth National Park is the most visited national park in Uganda located in the south western region of Uganda in Kasese district and to arrive at the park’s premises it is approximately 400 kilometers by road from Kampala City Uganda’s capital to the main destination using Masaka–Mbarara high way.
Queen Elizabeth national park hosts with largest concentration of mammals with over 95 mammals species such as buffaloes, tree-climbing lions, elephants, warthogs, waterbuck, antelopes like topis, Oribs, Uganda kobs, sitatunga, hippos, Crocodiles and many more, over 500 bird species, several crater lakes such as Kazinga channel, Lake Edward, Lake George, Lake katwe famously known for salt mining.
Highlights of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth
- Day 2: Game drive and Boat cruise
- Day 3: Depart to Kampala
Day 1: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National park
- Transfer to Queen: Wake up early enough have morning breakfast to set off to Queen Elizabeth National park, Our driver or guide will pick you up at 6:30 am at your hotel in Kampala, take you through a short briefing about the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari in the south western part of Uganda. After you will drive to Queen but on our way to the park we will have a stopover at the Equator in kayabwe to view when the longitude is at zero degree Celsius, take photography, visit the souvenir shop around you buy on nice-looking handmade craft thing and then after we proceed to Mbarara town to have lunch at Agip Motel. After your lunch we will drive directly to the park while passing through the marvel breath taking scenery of the open grass land have clear view of long horned cattle of Ankole
- Evening Game Drive: Arrive at the park check-in into your lodge and embark for evening game drive in Kasenyi plains which is located on the northern side of the park. Along this plain grassland, you will be able to have great game viewing of mammals such as elephants, baboons, buffaloes, Antelopes and many more. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight as you get ready for the next day’s activity. Accommodation options (Meal plan; breakfast, dinner, lunch) include Simba safari camp, Kyamburo Game Reserve, Mweya Safari Lodge, The Rain forest lodge, and Ishasha Wilderness.
Day 2: Morning Game drive
- Game Drive: You will wake up early have breakfast at the lodge and your driver will pick you up to go for morning game drive which starts at exactly 7am in the morning to see animals that were missed in the evening game drive this time round we shall have our game drive in ishasha sector which is a famously visited section because of the Unique tree-climbing lions due to candelabra trees with big branches that allow these cats to hung up there ,you will not only see lions but also the Uganda kobs, sitatuga, elephants and many more. After the game drive, you will head back to the lodge to rest and to have lunch.
- Boat Cruise: Latterly on in the afternoon go to enjoy a boat cruise along kazinga channel which starts at 2 pm and end at 5 pm and enjoy a marvelous experience in a 20 seater vessels along with the water bodies of kazinga channel. Your driver will transfer you for the afternoon boat cruise on kazinga channel, as boat sails on the waters of the channel you will be able to see water animals like hippos, crocodiles and since it is also wonderful place for bird lovers you can as well spot out beautiful bird species such as grey-headed kingfisher, swamp nightjar, little bee eater, martins, swallows, Nubian woodpecker and many more. After an amazing experience of boat cruise come back to the lodge for refreshment, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Bird watching/Return to Kampala
- Bird Watching: You will wake up early have morning breakfast served with donuts at the lodge and your driver will pick you up and go for bird watching in Maramangambo forest which starts at 7:30am accompanied by professional guide who leads you to the forest to encounter beautiful bird species and such birds you can see they include open billed stork, yellow backed weavers, Africa jacana, long tailed Cormorants, pied kingfisher, among others. Return to the lodge have early lunch and check out and drive to Kampala to dropped to your hotel or place of residence.
End of the 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Safari
- Ground transport
- Guided game drive fees
- Boat cruise fees
- Birdwatching fees
- Park entrance fees
- Lunch en route
- Meal plan; breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Mineral water bottles
- Guided fees
- Personal expenses
- Airport ticket
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks