3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air Balloon Safari
3 Days Murchison Falls Hot Air Balloon Safari is a short safari tour package that takes you to adventure wildlife species of this area in a different experience of viewing mammals in their habitats. The 3 days Murchison falls Hot air balloon safari offers activities starting from aerial game viewing a wide range of mammals such as lions, elephants, buffalos, monkeys and aquatic animals like hippos and Nile crocodile which can be viewed while on a boat cruise on the Victoria Nile in Murchison falls national park.
Highlights of 3 Days Murchison Falls Balloon Safari
- Day 1: Travel to Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 2: Hot Air Balloon Safari in Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 3: Back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
- Transfer to Murchison: On your day 1, our driver will come for you depending on your location, take you through a short briefing about the 3 days Murchison Falls hot air balloon tour. Then after you will set off to the northwestern region of Uganda, a journey that covers 4 to 7hours drive.
- Rhino Trekking: On your way, you may request for a stopover at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary in order to engage in Rhino trekking experience that lasts 1 to 2 hours. After Rhino trekking you will drive to Masindi town to have lunch. Proceed with your drive to the top of the falls drive around and be able to see animals like buffaloes, come out of the vehicle go visit the falls and gain in spectacular viewing of the falls. Drive to the lodge as you will be welcomed with a notable baboon’s dinner and overnight.
- Accommodation Option: Paraa safari Lodge-Luxury, Sambya River Lodge-Mid-range, and Red chill safari lodge -Budget
Day 2: Hot Air Balloon Safari in Murchison falls
- Hot Air Balloon Safari: Wake up have breakfast with delicious snacks, meet the drive –guide to set out for the dream Hot air balloon safari experience which takes 1 to 2hours up in the air as you enjoy the panoramic view of the park’s wild species in outstretched Savannah grassland as well as getting another chance to see different animals as they arise from their resting. You will probably opt to stay there in the magical has you feel the nature since it is full of fun. Driver back to lodge rest after having dinner.
Day 3: Return to Kampala
- Return to Kampala: Have your breakfast check out of the lodge go for ferry crossing on Victoria Nile which takes 45 minutes and after drive back to Kampala. On your way back to Kampala, you will have lunch en route at Amuka lodge in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary it you’re interested to participate in Rhino trekking. After lunch to drive to Kampala to dropped to your hotel, place of residence or Entebbe Airport to catch up with your flight.
End of 3 days Murchison Falls Hot Air balloon