Enjoy 4 days budget Murchison falls safari ,to explore all the attractions including the spectacular falls the uganda wildlife such as the buffaloes,giraffes,zebras, kobs antelopes and several bird species.
Day 01: Arrival– Kampala
- Arrival,Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport, meet & greet with a Uganda budget Safaris representative and thereafter transfer to your lodge for overnight stay. Meal Plan: Dinner.
Day 2: Kampala – Murchison Falls National Park.
- Departure,Depart Kampala in the morning and head to Murchison Falls National Park via river kafu and Masindi. Stop for lunch in Masindi prior to proceeding Murchison falls National Park. Murchison Falls National with 76 Mammal and 450 recorded bird species respectively provides perfect opportunity for you to see some of the greatest concentrations of game in – The Pearl of Africa.Overnight stay at Red Chilli Camp or cross by ferry to Paraa Safari Lodge on the northern bank of River Nile. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park:
- Morning game drive, Start the day with an early morning safari game drive on the Buligi, Albert or Queens tracks north of the river Nile where you will look out for those animals that are unique to the African Savannah like Giraffe, Antelope, Lion, Elephant and with luck the elusive Leopard.
- Boat cruise, In the afternoon, take on a launch boat cruise on the great River Nile. The cruise takes you to the Bottom of the awe inspiring Murchison Falls where the River Nile hurls itself in appalling convulsions and plunges 130 feet in one breath taking leap. En route, look out for huge crocodiles, schools of hippos, buffaloes, elephants and a variety of water birds like herons, cormorants, ducks, bee-eaters,kingfishers, skimmers, fish eagle and the rare shoe bill. Overnight stay at Red Chilli Camp or Paraa Safari Lodge. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 4: Murchison Falls National Park – Entebbe International Airport:
- Top of the falls view.On this day before you leave the park, take a drive to the “Top of the falls” for a breathtaking sight of the raging Nile as it forces its way through a rocky gap barely six meters wide.
- Transfer to Entebbe. Later proceed to Entebbe with a stopover for lunch en route and other places of interest like souvenir selling points along the highway. Arrive Entebbe in the evening in time for your late outbound flight. Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch.
END OF SAFARI