2 Days Sipi Falls Tour
2 days Sipi falls tour is a short safari that leads you to the Eastern region of Uganda to have a unique experience of the fascinating waterfall of Sipi. The sipi falls are positioned at the edge of Mount Elgon in the Eastern direction of Uganda in the Kapchorwa district. Sipi falls is a unique place with a good spectacular view of its nature waterfall and it sits in a cooler climate that is suitable for cool breezing.
Highlights for the 2 days sipi falls tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Sipi falls/Hike of the Falls
- Day 2: Coffee plantation tour
Day 1: Transfer to Mount Elgon
- Transfer to Sipi Falls: You will wake up early in the morning have breakfast, then our guide will come to pick you from your hotel in Kampala, brief you about the 2 days of sipi falls tour. After you will proceed to the Eastern side of Uganda which is approximately 277 kilometers by road passing through Mukono–Jinja –Mbale to Kapchorwa district.
- Source of the Nile Experience: You will have a stopover at Jinja on the source of River Nile, do kayaking along the Nile and after you will have picnic lunch in Jinja town. Then after you will depart to Sipi falls on the Eastern side lasting about 6 hours’ drive.
- Sipi Falls Hike: You will arrive at sipi with a welcoming waterfalls at sipi falls and you will be briefed and after you will engage in Rock climbing which is conducted on the along the falls and experience the fresh breath taking explore of descending with waterfalls if you get a chance to reach the top of falls, you will be able to walk around and have spectacular view of Mount Elgon, enjoy the cool breeze, view small caves, Lake Kyoga and many more. After enjoying your Rock climbing you will be driven to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Coffee plantation tour/Return to Kampala.
- Coffee Plantation Tour: You will wake up early have coffee tea served with delicious snacks at the lodge and our driver/guide will drive you to the coffee plantations in the foothills of Mount Elgon where you will have great viewing of Arabic coffee that are grown on fertile soil of the Bagishu landscape within high altitude of 1600m to 1900meter. You will have a great chance to learn the procedures of how Arabic coffee is being processed through harvesting, drying, roasting among others thus rewarding you with unforgettable memory in traditional coffee processing experience.
- Return to Kampala: After the amazing coffee plantation encounter, you will drive back to the lodge for lunch and after lunch, you will check out from the lodge. Return back to Kampala to be dropped from your hotel or Entebbe Airport to catch up with your flight.
End of your 2 days to sipi falls tour.
Trip includes Ground transport i.e. pick up and drop off charges, Rock climbing fee, Vehicle and fuel, Coffee plantation fee, Full board accommodation, Mineral water bottle, and fee for an English speaking guide.
Trip excludes Flight tickets, VISA, Travel insurance, and Personal expenses like laundry, craft materials, buying souvenir things.