3 Days Lake Mburo National park is a thrilling Uganda safari tour package that takes you through a great wildlife adventure and aquatic tourist activities like boat cruise along Lake Mburo. Lake Mburo national park is the smallest national park among the 10 Uganda national parks, located in the western part of Uganda in Kiruhura district. The park harbors with over 68 mammal species that can be seen on your game drive experience, bird species among others.
Highlights of the 3 Days Lake Mburo National park tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National park –Evening game drive
- Day 2: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 3: Guided nature walks and Return to Kampala /Entebbe Airport.
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park – evening game drive
- Transfer to Lake Mburo: Depending on your location in Kampala/Entebbe, meet your safari guide and set off to Lake Mburo national park at 8 am. Drive to lake Mburo national park where you will be given a chance to have a stopover in Kayabwe at the equator and later continue the journey via Masaka. You will be given another opportunity to stopover at Mpambire drum village to view how the local drums are made and then proceed to the park and have lunch at the lodge.
- Evening Game Drive: After lunch, relax at the lodge before you connect for an evening game drive. Expect to see the park’s treasures including zebras, eland, topi, giraffes, buffaloes, otter, waterbucks plus different unique bird species. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay and dinner.
- Accommodation options: Mihingo lodge – Luxury accommodation, Acardia Cottages – Mid-range accommodation, and Eagle nest lodge ‘- budget accommodation
Day 2: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise
- Morning game drive: You wake up, have a coffee breakfast with delicious snacks and meet up with the drive or guide for your morning game drive in the park. During your game drive and expect to see wide a variety of mammals grazing in an open Savannah grassland and such animals to be spotted include zebras, buffaloes, elands, topi, waterbucks, impala, nocturnal animals going back to their hideouts bird species and many more to be seen. After the game drive, you will drive back to the lodge rest and have lunch.
- Boat Cruise: After lunch, you will drive to the lake for an afternoon boat cruise which begins at 2 pm. Along your boat cruise on Lake Mburo, you will be cruising near the water animals like crocodiles, hippos and you will be able to sightsee different species of animals along the water banks such as otters, antelopes, waterbucks, eland, topi, Zebras and water animals like blue-headed weaver, herons, pelicans, fish eagles, king fishers, pre-historic shoe bill stork and many more. After you will drive back to the lodge refresh and have dinner. Have overnight stay in the same lodge which was the first opinion.
Day 3: Morning nature walk and transfer back to Kampala
- Morning nature walk: You will wake up early, have breakfast and go for morning nature walk with an armed ranger within the park and encounter the hidden treasures of the area. On this interesting experience, you will be able to view different vegetation types mammals like buffaloes, elands, species of birds like white winged warbler, African fish eagle, grey crown crane, brown chest lapwing, black-bellied bustard, emerald spotted wood and many more to sightsee here.
- Return to Kampala: After you will drive back to the lodge for lunch and check out then you return to Kampala and since it is a 4-hour drive you will reach Kampala early evening and your driver-guide will drop you off to your hotel or at Entente International Airport to catch up your flight.
End of 3 Day Lake Mburo National park tour
- Full board accommodation
- Knowledgeable English Speaking guide
- Park entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off Kampala /Entebbe
- Walking safari
- Boat cruise on lake Mburo
- Bottled water
- International flights and Visas
- personal expenses like laundry
- telephone calls
- extra meals
- soft drinks
- hard drinks
- portage and wait staff gratitude
See also: 3 Days Budget Lake Mburo Camping Safari